Peco Gate Valves are manufactured and exported to API Std. 600, API 603, BS 1414 and tested to API 598. It is commonly used where minimum pressure drop and bidirectional on-off service is required.
You can always rely on PECO to get the right gate valve to meet your exact requirement. PECO gate valves display a high level of quality of material, precision and durable service.
Material of Construction:
From barstock in carbon steel or stainless steel (304, 316,304L. 316L. 321), Alloy 20, Hastelloy B & C.
Castings in carbon steel to ASTM A216 Gr. WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC.
Casting in stainless steel to ASTM A 351 Gr. CF8/CF 8M/CF 8C/CF3/CF 3M Alloy 20, Hastelloy B & C.
Castings in C.I. to I.S. 210 Gr. FG200/220/260.
Castings in Alloy Steel to ASTM A 217 C5, WC6, WC9, WC12.Design
Standard: API 600 / BS-1414
Face To Face Dimensions: ASME B 16.10
Size Range: 15mm to 600 mm
- Screwed to BSP/BSPT/NPT for sizes 15 mm to 50 mm
- Flanged to ASME B 16.5
- Socket Weld to ASME B16.11 for sizes 15 mm to 50 mm
- Butt weld to ASME B 16.25 for sizes 15 mm to 600 mm
- Outside screw rising stem construction, threads are away from the line fluid and easy to lubricate.
- Removal of hand wheel from the yoke sleeve would not cause wedge gate to fall down yoke sleeve and handwheel assembly is so arranged in the yoke of bonnet.
- Backseatring features facilitate repacking of the stuffing box on line with the valve in fully open position.
- Swinging eyebolt facilitates easy access to the stuffing box.
- Seatring screwed into the body are replaceable.
- Stellited wedge & Seatring can also be offered on special request.
- In built wear life for long duration of service.
- Body & bonnet made from high quality casting with liberal sections.
- The valves of higher pressure and bigger sizes are provided with thrust bearings and also with gear drive arrangements and flange also can be offered for different standards.