Well Head Valve Manufacturer, Well Head Valve Stockist, Manufacturer of API 6A Gate valve & API 6A Check valve:
The through conduit gate valve has been developed to satisfy the need for a high quality, high specification valve which is reliable and reasonably priced. The valve is robust, easy to maintain, conforms to international Design requirements and quality assurance program.
The gate valve conforms to all aspects stated in the API.6A Standard. Manufacture of the valve takes place in a Plant that is regularly audited by Third Party inspection agencies to ensure that API Spec. Q1 and ISO 9001: 2015 are fully maintained.
The Gate Valve is ideally suited to provide our customers many proven operating features in a product that is focused on meeting the requirements of lower &higher pressure applications. Commonly used for both wellhead annulus outlets and production trees, this gate valve meets industry standards and does not compromise on strength or seal integrity.
- Light weight
- Simple design
- Easily repairable.
- Incorporates proven design elements
- Slab gate / Expanding gate with floating seats
- Self-energized stem packing
- Full bore
- Non-rising stem
- Available in both flanged and threaded end connections
- Both inline and bevel gear manual hand wheel operators are available to meet your operational load.
- Complies with industry specifications
- Available as API 6A, PSL 1, PSL 2 & PR 1
- Available in material class AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, FF & HH
STANDARD SPECIFICATION :
- Manufactured and Tested in Accordance with API 6A
- Forged or Cast Steel Body and Bonnet
- A True Bi-Directional Valve
- Shear Pin Protected Internal Works
- Available for Service Down to 75 For up to 400 F
- Quick Release Handwheel.
- API6A Material Classes: All Available
- Temperature Classes : All Available
- Material Classes AA, BB, CC, DD, EE, HH, to NACE MR-01-75
- Available from 2000psi to 10000psi in all popular bore sizes
API 6D Valves Stockist, India API 6A Valve Stockist
DESIGN STANDARD: API 6D
FACE TO FACE DIMENSIONS: ASME B 16.10
Flange Dimensions : ASME B 16.5
Testing Standard : API 6D/API 598
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION :
- Castings in Carbon steel to ASTM-A-216 Gr WCB, WCC, LCB, LCC
- Castings in Alloy Steel to ASTM-A-217 C5, WC6, WC9, WC12
- Castings in Stainless Steel ASTM-A-351 Gr CF8/CF8M/CF8C/CF3/CF3M/CN7M
SIZE RANGE : 50mm to 600mm
PRESSURE RATING : 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500#, 2500#
ENDS : Flanged, Buttweld, socketweld
- The valves are made from high quality body and bonnet castings with liberal sections.
- The valves of bigger size and higher pressure are provided with thrust bearings and with gear drive arrangements.
- The seat ring uses the floating seat ring structure with o-seal ring sealed and pre-tightening force applied to have inlet and outlet dual-way sealed; and the open- close moment with this structure is 1/2 that of the Common valves only, able to lightly open and close valves.
- The seat ring uses the sealing face inlaid with PTFE, so has dual seals of PTFE to metal and metal to metal, the PTFE sealing face also acts as removing the dirt on the wedge disc.
- For the valve with the metal to metal seal, there is grease injector outside of it, grease gets into the sealing face through the injector and the seat ring to have the valve up to null leak.
- The wedge disc of the valve with flow guide hole is always fitted with the sealing face whether in full open or full close status to have the sealing face protected without being directly eroded by the medium so as to extend the duration.
- When fully opened, the valve’s channel is smooth and linear, with an extremely small flow resisting coefficient and no pressure loss, and the pipeline can be cleaned with hair-ball through it.
- This valve uses the packing structure with the ability of self-seal, needs no constant adjustment, features very light open and close and reliable seal. An assisting sealing grease injection structure is set in the packing to have the sealing performance absolutely reliable and get a true null leak, settling the problem for the packing place of universal valves to be easiest leak outward.
- Automatic removal of the high pressure in the internal cavity when the valve is about to close so as to ensure safety.
- Fully sealed structure leaves a good protective properly, suitable for the requirement of 24 hour duty.
- An indication rod or viewing window is set with the valve to show the open-close condition.