PTFE Lined Diaphragm Valve
Design and Manufacture: ASME B16.34
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5
Inspection and testing: API 598
Body Material: A216/WCB, A351/CF8, A351/CF8M, A351/CF3, A351/CF3M, LCB
Disc: A216/WCB, A351/CF8, A351/CF8M, A351/CF3, A351/CF3M
Diaphragm Part: EPDM+PFA, FEP
Lining Material: FEP, PFA
Nominal Diameter: NPS 1/2-12
Pressure Range: 150lb 300lb
Connection Type: flange connection
Operation Method: hand wheel etc.
- Peco lined diaphragm valve is ideally suited for shut-off, flow control and throttling of corrosive process media in either liquid or gaseous state. Its main features are heavy-duty, robust construction, maintenance-free, easy replacement of components on site. Convenient, flexible and accurate open or close.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- It is not applicable for diaphragm used in medium with hard particles, which will cause diaphragm damage and leakage. 4. The working temperature cannot exceed the specified range.
- Open the diaphragm too frequent will influence the sealing performance.
- Lining material: PTFE, PFA, FEP etc.
- Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- PTFE lined diaphragm valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
- Sleeve: SS304
- Bonnet: A216 WCB; A351 CF8; A351 CF8M
- Stem nut: Brass
- Stem: 2Cr13; A182 304; A182 316
- Adjustable pad: SS304
- Disc: A216 WCB; A351 CF8; A351 CF8M
- Rubber Diaphragm: EPDM
- Diaphragm: PTFE, PFA, FEP
- Body: A216 WCB+Lining material; A351 CF8+Lining material; A351 CF8M+Lining material
- Nut: A194 2H; A194 8; A194 8M