Design and Manufacture: API 600 / ASME B16.34
End-to-end dimension: ASME B 16.10
Flange Standard: ASME B 16.5
Inspection and testing: API 598
Body Material: A216/WCB, A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M, LCB
Wedge Disc: A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M
Stem Material: SS304 ,SS410
Lining Material : PTFE, PFA, FEP.
Nominal Diameter: NPS 2-12
Pressure Range: 150lb, 300lb
Connection Type: flange connection
Operation Method: Handwheel, Electric / Pneumatic Actuator, Gear.
- Gate valve can be divided into rising stem gate valve, which refers to the disc doing lift movement in straight line along with the valve stem, and non-rising stem gate valve which refers to the stem nut located in the disc, when the stem rotates, the disc doing lift movement in straight line.
- Peco lined gate valve adopts new design structure, solving the inconvenient or jammed operation phenomenon caused by particles, fibers and medium deposition in the screw groove of common non-rising gate valve.
- Valve installation position is not subject to any restrictions.
- It can sustain any corrosive medium in addition to the molten alkali metals and fluorine elements. It is ideal products used in chlor-alkali, industrial in organic chemicals, metal and mining, nitrogen and phosphatic fertilizers, petroleum refining, pharmaceutical etc.
- Lining material: PTFE, PFA, FEP etc.
- Operation methods: manual, worm gear, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic actuator.
- Peco lined gate valves are available as per the needs of applications in additional sizes and other than standard materials.
- Body/Bonnet: WCB/CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M
- Located clamp/Gland: WCB/CF8/CF8M/CF3/CF3M
- Stem: SS304; SS410
- Stem nut: Stainless Steel
- Handwheel: MS / CS